For millennia, massage has been used to relieve stress and pain, enhance performance, and increase energy. Our offerings encompass a variety of philosophies, including acupressure, aromatherapy and reflexology. Sessions can be scheduled for 30, 60 or 90 minutes. The proven benefits of massage therapy include:
- Increased circulation, which removes waste products and brings in healing nutrients
- Relieves muscle tension and stiffness and reduces muscle spasms
- Greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces stress and anxiety, aids in relaxation and fosters peace of mind
- Reduces blood pressure
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Releases restrictions in muscles, joints and surrounding fascia, freeing your body to return to a more natural pose
- Relieves tension-related headaches and effects of eye strain
- Enhances health and nourishment of skin
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection
In this classic massage, long, broad strokes, with kneading and friction increase circulation and restore energy. A light to medium touch massage. Great for those suffering chronic or acute muscle aches. 30 minute: $65. 60 minute: $90. 90 minute: $130.
Combines touch with the alluring scents of essential oils to relieve tired & achy muscles. 30 minute: $60. 60 minute: $85. 90 minute: $130.
Enhance your performance or expedite recovery with this massage, which uses compression and stretching, plus a series of specially designed strokes. 30 minute: $70. 60 minute: $100. 90 minute: $140.
Maternity Massage (post first trimester)
Relieve stress and discomfort during pregnancy with this gentle, yet effective, massage technique. 60 minute: $95. 90 minute: $135.
Deep Tissue Massage
Recommended for highly active or stressed clients, this massage stimulates muscles and other tissues deep below the skin. Helps to release chronic patterns of tension that create painful conditions and structural misalignments. 30 minute: $70. 60 minute: $100. 90 minute: $140.
Hot Stone Massage
Melt away tension, ease your stiff muscles, and promote healthy circulation. Hot stones, when coupled with massage, also help to expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. 60 minute: $110. 90 minute: $150
Hot Stones: $10
Cold Stone Sinus: $10
Hand and/or Foot Mask: $5 (per set)
Raindrop Therapy: $100
Reminder: please arrive 15 minutes early for all massage treatments!